2C2P provides payment solution to your Ubercart webstore. We allow you to accept payments from Credit/Debit Cards, Alipay, or Alternative/Cash Payments using local counter services.Additional details on the payment process and configuration can be found in the Redirect API section of this page.
There is also a need to install Drupal and Ubercart with all the required modules.
2C2P is available in :
- Hong Kong
In order to connect to 2C2P with the plugin you will need a sandbox account or a test account.
Support Ubercart version 7
You can download plugin from here.
- Login to Drupal
- Go to Module --> Install new module
- Select the uc_2c2p.zip file.
After uploading the plugin, it will be available under Module -> Ubercart - payment, see below picture for reference. Select the checkbox and click Save Configuration.
Go to the Store frame main menu. Then select Payment Methods.
- Click Settings and complete the page as per example below.
Update the information and click Save Configuration.
- During checkout, Customer can select 2C2P Payment and also select previously stored card's (If enabled stored card payment).
- Customer shall be redirected to 2C2P's payment page, Where they will be able to save their card (Id enabled stored card payment).
- Customer can see the payment result page.
|Enable/Status||Enable/Disable the plugin||If disabled , it will not show 2C2P on the checkout page|
|Title||Title of payment getaway plugin.||Display at the checkout page.|
|Merchant ID||MID as shown in the 2C2P merchant interface|
|Secret Key||Secret key from the 2C2P merchant interface|
|Mode||Test/Live Mode of payment getaway plugin|
|StoredCard Payment||Enable/Disable Store-card payment||Enable the stored card payment when you stick the checkbox.|
|1-2-3 payment expiry||Payment validity duration for 1-2-3 payment||Payment validity duration for 1-2-3 Payment, In hours between (8-720).|
|Language||Select Payment gateway supported language. Default language is English.|
Updated over 2 years ago