To integrate the 2C2P payment gateway with Shopify, you will need a sandbox account or a test account.
- Click on one of the links below to find the 2C2P plugin for your Shopify store.
- You will be redirected to the Shopify admin page. Select a store to proceed.
- To proceed with the installation, click Install payment provider.
- In your Shopify account, go to Settings > Payments > Alternative payment providers
- Search for 2C2P Gateway
- In the Alternative payment providers settings, enter the following information:
i. Account Information: Both Merchant ID and Secret Key are provided by 2C2P. These can be found in the my2C2P portal.
ii. Accepted payments: Select the payment methods you would like to enable.
iii. Test / Live Mode. To test transactions using the 2C2P demo, select Enable test mode. Otherwise, your 2C2P payment gateway will be in live / production mode.
- Activate the 2C2P Gateway.
Updated 4 months ago